“Suggestions for a fun night out in Perth?”
Tired of the usual dinner-and-a-movie date night? Here are some suggestions to spice up your next evening with your significant other, offering options for even the most frugal of budgets.
- Go to a free music concert at Elder Park during the Southbound festival or one of many other festivals that happen around town over summer. If you arrive early enough, you might even get front row seats! Top it off by grabbing some food from one of the many food trucks available on site.
- Take an afternoon drive along the coast and stop at one or more beaches to either set up camp or go for a swim explore rock pools depending on what time of year it is.
- Spend the day exploring Rottnest Island on bike, foot or by taking one of many tours available. If time permits, stay for sunset! It’s beautiful to watch the sun sink into the ocean from there, surrounded by nothing but pure nature and beach surrounds you.
- For those who are feeling a little more adventurous, take a trip up Kings Park at night time for views over Perth few others will ever get to experience. Strap on some headlight and make your way across Cathedrals trail before settling down for a drink in one of the open air restaurants located here. To cap off your adventure, grab some food from one of Leederville’s many fine dining options after.
- Perth has many great movies available to watch in the comfort of your own home via pay-per-view streaming services such as Netflix, Stan or Foxtel Now. Why not pamper yourselves by ordering a cute pizza and watching a few episodes of your favorite show together? Here’s looking at you Stranger Things! Or if you’ve got some friends coming over, why not have a movie marathon evening with everyone bringing their favourite movie along to share?
- If it is winter in Perth, take advantage of one of the two ice skating rinks located here in town , either in Elizabeth Quay or Crown Towers. They are both well priced when compared to other locations around Australia so it won’t break the bank when you are having fun together.
- Perth has many great restaurants throughout the city that offer fantastic discounts via Urbanspoon or Groupon if you keep an eye out for them, especially towards the end of the week where many places offer 50% off menus on Saturday’s and Sunday’s. Consider checking these sites before heading out to dinner next time so you can have a bigger budget to play with!
- If it is summer in Perth, grab an esky full of ice cold drinks and head down to one of many beaches around town for a picnic dinner under the stars – there are plenty of spots near Cottesloe Beach, Scarborough Beach , City Beach beach . Just remember to bring some mosquito spray as well! It could also be a great idea to pack some prawns and fresh made bread or crackers as well, that way you can have a picnic fish and chip style dinner.
- Perth has quite a few beautiful parks located around town which most people seem to forget about when it comes to going out on dates. One of the more famous ones is Kings Park which is home to many different landmarks from Perth’s early history such as The Botanic Gardens, Lotterywest Federation Walkway, State War Memorial Precinct and several others! A trip here could offer lots of photo opportunities for those with a creative eye . It also offers great views over the city if done at night time too!
And if you think you want some more excitement in your life apart from this, you can check out the Ivy Société escorts.